Elevated to take in the picturesque views over the hills of South Pambula, 16 Brunker Street is just a short stroll from the village hub. Positioned on a generous 980m2 block with dual access, this three-bedroom house features a large undercover rear deck ideal for alfresco entertaining. With scope to add your own style, this family sized home offers a fantastic and highly sought-after village lifestyle.
• Entry into north facing living area with reverse cycle air conditioning and cosy wood heater
• Spacious updated kitchen/dining area appointed with dishwasher, pantry, electric cooking and plenty of cupboard space
• Three bedrooms with built-in-robes; one with ceiling fan
• Modern main bathroom featuring large shower, vanity and toilet, plus separate second toilet
• Large block of 980m2, fenced with spacious lawn area and woodshed
• Street frontage plus rear lane access to Brunker Lane
• Vehicle access to rear garage plus carport including workshop space
• Sunny front deck plus enclosed front yard
• Other features include original laundry with external access, storage cupboard in living and feature ceilings with exposed beams
Located in a quiet street just a 5-minute stroll from the main street, you’ll enjoy Pambula’s locally owned cafes, boutique shops, amenities and village charm. The primary school is within 1km, and beautiful beaches are less than 4km away.