Perched overlooking the sparkling blue ocean in the hub of Tura Beach, this double brick split level property offers you the complete coastal lifestyle. Extensively renovated throughout, the inviting family sized home is bathed in natural light and welcomes you with views spanning across the sea.
• Elevated open plan living area with stunning ocean views and charming character features including vaulted ceilings and archways
• Living flowing through to a generous wrap around balcony with easterly aspect to capture the views
• New modern kitchen appointed with stainless steel appliances including Bosch dishwasher, electric oven/gas cooktop, large pantry, breakfast bar with additional storage and stunning water views
• Three comfortable bedrooms on the entry level all with built-in-robes and ceiling fans; master with ensuite and access to balcony
• 4th bedroom on ground level plus 3rd toilet
• Double garage with automatic doors, plus extensive under house storage including workshop, double sink and the ideal space for a wine cellar
• House has solar panels with new inverter, and is positioned on the block to be private and quiet from the street
• Fully landscaped grounds including inground pool with heating available when needed, outdoor shower, fabulous alfresco deck and firepit – the perfect year-round entertaining area
• Further updates include: repainted throughout, new flooring, new blinds and re-tiled balcony
• Other features include: large formal entry, separate study area, modern laundry, double linen press and heater in hall, reverse cycle air conditioning in living, 880m2 block
Enjoy the convenience of being a short stroll to all Tura Beach has to offer, including shops, cafes & eateries, library, and medical centres. Less than 1km from the golf course at Tura Beach Country Club, and less than 2km from the beach.