Meandering down through the picturesque landscape of Bald Hills, nestled amongst the flora and fauna, you’ll find this spacious brick homestead positioned on approximately 4.2 acres. Offering complete peace and privacy, it’s easy to forget that you’re still so close to the village.
• Spacious open plan living, kitchen, dining area with down lighting and reverse cycle air conditioning
• Kitchen appointed with dishwasher, double oven, electric cooking and breakfast bar with feature pendant lights
• 3 bedrooms; 2 with built-in-robes, and master suite with walk-in robe, large ensuite including spa bath, and access to private undercover patio
• Centrally located main bathroom offering shower, bath, 2-way access and separate toilet
• Separate laundry with double linen press and external access
• Solar panels and solar hot water
• Double garage with lights & power, workshop space, mezzanine and automatic doors
• Awning off garage creating an additional 3 carport spaces—suitable for a caravan
• Front verandah with sliding door off living area to garage
• 2x water tanks – 20,000 gallon and 6,500 gallon, plus garden shed with small tank
• 1.7 hectares (approx. 4.2 acres) with a dam
Located in the highly sought after Bald Hills area, renowned for providing the serenity of semi-rural living, the conveniences of the village and the joys of the coast in such close proximity. Set back off the main road and located approximately 2.4km from Pambula village, approx. 11.5km from Merimbula and approx. 6km from some of the area’s most beautiful beaches.