Set on approximately 3.8 picturesque acres, this stylish and contemporary home was built in 2018 and beautifully integrates into the landscape of Millingandi’s lush rolling hills. Modern landscaping, fenced paddocks, a separate studio and carports for 5 vehicles complete the picture, offering you a sought after move-in-ready small acreage lifestyle.
• Light-filled and solar passive house capturing the stunning surrounds with large double glazed picture frame windows throughout
• Gourmet kitchen featuring two ovens, induction cooktop, quartzstone benchtops and integrated dishwasher
• Master bedroom with chic ensuite, walk-in-robe and sliding door access to the deck
• A further two bedrooms with built-in-robes serviced by the main bathroom appointed with luxury fittings including free standing bath and double shower
• Separate studio with power, currently used for horse gear but would also make an excellent creative space
• Stay comfortable year-round with ceiling fans, reverse cycle air conditioning and wall heater. In the warmer weather, you’ll also enjoy a sea breeze from the N/E
• Outdoor entertaining area with spa taking in the vistas, including redwood table for alfresco dining
• Separate firepit area perfect for enjoying the outdoors in the cooler months
• 110,000 litre water tank, plus bushfire protection sprinkler system on roof meticulously designed to bring you peace of mind
• Other features include 2.7 metre high ceilings, property still under Anchor Homes builders warranty, linen press, and separate laundry with backyard access
Tucked away less than 7kms from Merimbula, 5kms from Pambula village and less than 9kms from the stunning beaches of Pambula Beach. You’ll enjoy the peace and space of semi-rural life with town amenities and the joys of the coast close by.