Circa 1880s, this historic two-bedroom weatherboard cottage is an iconic Pambula landmark and is filled with original character. Zoned B2 – Local Centre, the property has previously been tenanted as residential. Offering exciting development opportunity, this unique property presents an array of options including retail, business, residential investment or call it home! (STCA).
• Situated on a generous 990m2 block
• Main street frontage of approximately 20.2m2
• High ceilings and corrugated iron gabled roof
• Skillion front verandah with double hung sash windows
• Updated kitchen with timber benchtops and bathroom re-tiled and painted
• Beautiful timber floors recently re-polished in living and kitchen
• Updated wiring and plumbing
• Council approved plans available to view upon request
Conveniently located in the heart of the village, 16A Quondola Street is an important element of Pambula’s heritage and culture, prominently positioned next to the Community Branch Bendigo Bank and accountancy offices.