Perched amongst native flora and fauna in a private and peaceful nook of Lochiel, this recently built family-sized home beautifully integrates into the natural landscape. Resident lyrebirds will greet you daily, and the soothing sounds of nature will wash over you as you relax in your sanctuary.
• North facing open plan living, kitchen, dining area with cosy woodfire plus reverse cycle air conditioning
• Light-filled and inviting central modern kitchen with dishwasher
• Large master suite with walk-in-robe and stylish ensuite
• Second living area/rumpus room leading to a further three bedrooms all with built-in-robes and carpet, plus main bathroom with bath, separate laundry, and linen press
• Detached studio/office/5th bedroom
• 2x tanks - 110,000 plus 22,000 litres gravity fed back to the house
• Large detached 9 x 6m shed with lights, power and workshop space, plus dual driveway access
• Partially undercover concrete front patio, and level lawn areas perfect for entertaining
• Solar hot water with electric backup
Privately set back off Mt Darragh Road on 2.78 hectares (6.8 acres approx.), and located approximately 12 minutes from Pambula village. The school bus conveniently stops at the front of the property.
What the vendors love: Weekend mornings drinking coffee, looking out at the trees with the sun pouring in our bedroom window, and listening to the lyrebirds. That is when we most love our place and say how grateful we are to live where we do.