Set amongst the lush rolling hills of Candelo, this charming country homestead is peacefully nestled alongside the Candelo creek; a beautiful spot to cool off in summer. Winding pathways meander through fragrant secret gardens; a stunning setting particularly in spring and autumn when the garden bursts with colour. Take in the picturesque and tranquil surrounds on your private undercover verandah, with local birdlife creating the perfect soundtrack.
• French doors lead into an ambient open plan living, kitchen, dining area with vaulted timber ceilings and cosy woodfire
• Stylish country kitchen with hardwood benchtops and gas cooking
• Tastefully renovated bathroom with bath and large shower, laundry with storage, and separate toilet
• Downstairs self-contained guest suite/second living area/rumpus room with bar area, second bathroom and woodfire
• Single garage with large workshop, power & lights, plus carport
• Small animal paddock ideal for a pony, and a selection of fruit trees
• Large allotment of 2400m2 (just over half an acre) with town water & sewer
Tucked away on the village fringe, take a 500 metre stroll to gourmet cafes, post office and school. Enjoy the buzz of Candelo’s village market every month, as well as regular live music at Candelo General Store where you’ll also find an array of local produce and a friendly country atmosphere.