This quintessential beach cottage is just an 850 metre level stroll to the beach. Bright & airy throughout, 69 Culgoa Crescent has been thoughtfully renovated to retain much of it’s original charm, whilst being elevated with quality contemporary updates. With all the work done to a high standard, just move in and enjoy the fabulous seaside lifestyle you’ve been dreaming of.
• Vaulted ceilings, timber flooring, exposed beams and modern interiors combine to produce a sleek coastal vibe
• Cosy woodfire perfect for the cooler months, plus reverse cycle air conditioning
• Stylish master suite with walk-in-robe
• Luxe main bathroom plus additional powder room
• Alfresco deck that is sunny & private - soak up the winter sun, summer sea breezes and the sounds of the surf
• Secure landscaped 607m2 allotment ideal for kids and pets, including an outdoor beach shower
• Double garage with built-in office
• Adjoining open reserve along the west side boundary
• Good storage space under the home
Take a level 650-metre stroll to the café and licensed restaurant for your morning coffee, lunch or evening meal, with the convenience of a local minimart and your choice of two stunning beaches. Pambula village is easily accessible via the walk/bike track, or a short 5-minute drive. The local school is 220 metres away, and Sapphire Aquatic Centre is just 850 metres up the road.