Welcoming and homely with federation charm, this family-sized brick home offers a rare and highly sought-after lifestyle ideal for those seeking a sea change with semi-rural ambience.
• Two spacious living areas, both with French doors leading to undercover verandahs
• Well appointed country-style kitchen featuring lush rural views, timber floors and dishwasher
• Four spacious bedrooms; the master suite offering ensuite and walk-in-robe
• Lead light windows, ceiling roses, bay window and timber fretwork adding Federation character
• 9ft ceilings throughout, woodheater, reverse cycle air conditioning and generous storage
• Solar electricity plus solar hot water - low living expenses!
• Two-tier landscaped backyard featuring private deck and pergola entertaining area
• Single carport, secure storage room and garden shed
• Landscaped and established 2001m2 (approx. 1/2 acre) block
Tucked away at the end of a private and picturesque cul de sac, Northview Drive enjoys a stunning rural backdrop over Oaklands farmland with a family-friendly atmosphere. Just 2.9km to Pambula village shops and cafes and less than 10 minutes to the beach!
Contact Craig or Stephen today to inspect.