If you’re searching for an easy-care villa central to Pambula village that ticks all the boxes, this is the one you’ve been waiting for! Light and spacious with picturesque views over Panboola wetlands and beyond, you’ll love the convenience of village living with the privacy of being set back from the road in a quiet and well-maintained complex of only three strata units.
• Immaculately presented original two-bedroom brick villa
• Fully furnished – move straight in and enjoy! (Inventory available on request)
• Private landscaped yard with access to reserve
• Single lock-up garage plus visitor parking
• Reverse cycle air conditioning for year-round comfort
• NBN ready
• Outdoor shower with hot water - ideal for beach days!
Tucked away on the village fringe in popular Ives Street, this peaceful cul-de-sac is just 600m from the main street hub. Enjoy Pambula’s historic charm, artisan culture, boutique shops and cafes, plus supermarket, butcher and bakery. Follow the walk/cycle track to the beach or pack a picnic and enjoy the picturesque surrounds of Panboola wetlands.