Let the abundance of natural light and winter sun wash over you as you relax in the privacy of your classic beach house. With a flexible layout suited to families, downsizers or those looking for an entry into exclusive Pambula Beach, you’ll enjoy an enviable seaside lifestyle perfect for making memories. Add your own flair or move straight into this well-maintained property and call 16 Pambula Beach Road home.
• Sun-filled open plan living with cosy woodfire
• Detached studio/teenager's retreat with bathroom
• Built-in-robes to two queen bedrooms plus third single bedroom
• Updated kitchen with walk-in-pantry, induction cooktop and dishwasher
• Laundry with separate 3rd toilet
• 4.3kw solar power with 16 panels– enjoy having no power bill!
• Private and easy-care 601m2 block
• Outdoor shower with hot water – perfect for rinsing off after the beach!
• Double garage at rear
• Adjacent to reserve
• Vegetable garden plus fruit trees – lime, orange, apricot +more
• 500m level walk to the sand & surf
• 130m from The Broken Oar Bar & Grill – fish’n’chips, minimart, café, restaurant
• 350m to Pambula Beach Surf Club
• 550m to Lumen Christi Catholic College K-12
• 1km to Sapphire Aquatic Centre & Pambula Sporting Complex
• 3.4km to Pambula village hub – boutique shops, gourmet cafes, town amenities
• 5.8km to Merimbula airport – daily flights to Melbourne & Sydney