This 323-acre farm borders the Towamba and Mataganah Rivers and consists of approximately 200 acres of undulating arable land with granite soils, three dams, fenced paddocks and old cattle yards. One steep hill and stands of Stringybark trees make up the balance of the farmland.
• Rustic two-bedroom weatherboard cottage with sunroom. Power and phone connected.
• Wood heater in lounge and gas stove in the kitchen
• Fully enclosed house yard
• Separate garage, water pump on the Towamba River
• Rural mail delivery
• Approximately 1.3km of river frontage, and boundary line approx. 7.46km
Located less than 10 kilometres from Wyndham shops, school and town services, and approximately 37 kilometres from Pambula village and beaches.